Lemon Drizzle Loaf
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 35-40 minutes
100 g Gluten-Free Flour
100 g Ground Almonds
100 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
50 mls Oil
200 mls Milk of Choice
Juice of 2 Lemons
FOR THE DRIZZLE
3 tablespoon Natural Yoghurt
3 tablespoon Natvia Natural Sweetener
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flour, almonds, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, oil and lemon juice, and milk then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into the tin and bake for 35-40 minutes until firmed up. Leave to cool then pop out of the tin.
- Whisk together the yogurt, Natvia and lemon juice and drizzle over. Decorate with lemon slices if you wish - then slice and serve!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|