Berry Lemon Oat Cheesecakes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 30 minutes + 2 hours chilling time
FOR THE BASE:
100 g Oats
2 tablespoon Nut Butter
2 tablespoon Natvia Natural Sweetener
2 tablespoon Oil
FOR THE FILLING:
6 teaspoon No Added Sugar Jam
200 g Fat-Free Natural Yoghurt
80 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
2 tablespoon Cornflour
Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- First make the base: Mix together the ingredients until combined. Press between a 6-hole silicone muffin tin to reach up to 1⁄3 in each. Spread 1 teaspoon jam on top of each then chill in the fridge.
- Blend the yogurt, Natvia, egg, cornflour, lemon juice and zest and vanilla in a blender until smooth then pour the mixture on top of each to fill to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until firmed. Leave to cool then chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Pop out of the tin, scatter over freeze-dried berries then enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|