Lemon Drizzle Loaf
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
100 g gluten-free flour
100 g ground almonds
100 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
200 mls milk of choice
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
For the drizzle:
3 tablespoon Natvia Natural Sweetener
Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flour, ground almonds, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and lemon and pour into the dry ingredients to form a batter. Pour into the tin and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and risen then leave to cool.
- After 10 minutes poke holes in the top of the loaf with a skewer or fork.
- Mix together the Natvia and lemon juice then pour over the loaf to cover and leave for 30 minutes - then pop out, slice and enjoy