Makes 30 Pocky
Prep 35 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
Rest 30 minutes
150 g gluten free plain flour
2 teaspoon Natvia
Pinch of salt
50 g unsalted butter, chopped
3 tablespoon milk
89 g Natvia Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the dry ingredients to a food processor and pulse to combine.
- dd the butter and pulse to resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add the milk and pulse again until a dough is formed.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Once rested, take small pieces of dough and roll into balls before rolling into lengths of around 12cm.
- Place the rolled dough onto the prepared tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooked and cooled, melt the chocolate and dip approximately 1/3 of the stick into the melted chocolate. Place back on the prepared tray to set.