Low Carb No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae
Prep: 10 minutes
1 teaspoon Vanilla
400 mls Full Far Coconut Milk
150 g Natvia (3/4 cup)
0.5 Pinch of Salt
0.25 teaspoon Xantham Gum
480 mls Whipping Cream
Natvia Chocolate Topping
- Combine the vanilla, coconut milk, Natvia and salt in a saucepan over a medium heat, whisk until smooth and the Natvia has dissolved.
- Add the xanthan gum and whisk again.
- Remove from the heat and pass through a sieve. Set aside to cool completely.
- Once the coconut mixture has cooled. Whip the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cooled coconut mixture through the cream until combined. Transfer to a sealable container and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen scoop into your favourite sundae dish and top with Natvia chocolate topping, crushed nuts and a cherry.