OATY RAISIN, CINNAMON & CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10-12 minutes
150 g rolled oats
50 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon smooth nut butter
2 tablespoon oil
1 egg, beaten
50 g raisins
50 g sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, Navia, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the, nut butter, oil and egg and pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Fold in the raisins and chocolate chips.
- Get spoonfuls of the mixture and place onto the sheet. Press down with the back of a spoon or fork and shape into cookies - should make about 12-15.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Leave to cool completely on the tray (they will firm up as cooling) then enjoy!
|Carbs (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Energy (kJ)||Calories|