BAKED BERRY OAT CHEESECAKE
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
100 g oats
100 g ground almonds
100 g dates
For the topping:
300 g fat-free Greek or coconut yogurt
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
2 tablespoon cornflour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh strawberries, halved
Fresh cherries, stoned and halved
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease and line a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin and place on a baking tray.
- Place the ingredients together in a blender and pulse well until the mixture has combined.
- Press into the tin to cover the base generously and spread out evenly.
- Place the yogurt, eggs, Natvia, cornflour and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Pour this over the base and top with the fresh fruit (arrange how you wish) then bake for 40 minutes until set (cover with foil halfway). Leave to cool then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Then slice and enjoy!
|Carbs (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Energy (kJ)||Calories|