BLUEBERRY, VANILLA & WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 23 minutes
100 g ground almonds
100 g oat flour
2 tablespoon vanilla vegan protein
75 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
300 mls almond milk
2 tablespoon flaxseed + 4 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 g frozen blueberries
50 g sugar-free white chocolate, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Mix together the ground almonds, oat flour, protein, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flaxseed and water in a small bowl or mug and leave to stand for 5 minutes, then whisk with the milk and vanilla.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix to form a batter. Stir in the blueberries (but don’t overmix!).
- Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly. Scatter over the chocolate and push into the mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and firmed up. Leave to cool in the tin then cut into bars and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|