APPLE CRUMBLE OAT BARS
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
300 g rolled oats
100 g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
50 g dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
175 g nut butter
2 tablespoon solid coconut oil
For the filling -
2 eating apples, peeled, cored and chopped
Juice of ½ lemon
3 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
50 g raisins
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a baking tin (I used a 9x9in one).
- Place the oats, Natvia and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Whizz up the drained dates, nut butter and coconut oil in a blender or food processor until quite thick and smooth.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Press half the mixture into the base of the tin and pack it in well.
- Place the apples in a small pan with the lemon juice, Natvia and cinnamon and cook gently for 8-10 minutes until softened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little. Mash up slightly and stir in the raisins, then spread over the base layer.
- Scatter over the remaining oat mixture to cover then push down gently, Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden, leave to cool then cut into 9-12 pieces. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|