RAW MATCHA & CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Chill: 3 hours
For the matcha donuts -
200 g rolled oats
3 teaspoon matcha powder
4 tablespoon smooth nut butter
6 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
2 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping -
75 g no added sugar dark chocolate, broken up into pieces
1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix together the oats and matcha powder in a bowl.
- Melt the nut butter, Natvia and coconut oil then whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine and form a slightly sticky flapjack mixture.
- Line a 4-hole donut tin with cling film and use your fingers to divide the mixture and push it into the rings, packing it in tightly. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Once the donuts have firmed up, pop them on a wire rack, flat side down.
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil then spoon over the top of each donut to cover in the middle and down the sides.
- Sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries and chopped nuts then return to the fridge for another 3o minutes (at least) until the chocolate has set. Now enjoy!