Roast Cauliflower and Dukkah Egg Salad
Servings 4 people
1 each head of cauliflower cut into thin florets
50 g Extra Virgin olive oil (1/4 cup)
0.5 tablespoon cumin
0.4 teaspoon each cinnamon, ginger & cayenne Salt & pepper
Lemon Tahini Sauce
40 g Tahini
60 mls Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon Natvia
20 g avocado oil
Dukkah Poached eggs
8 each Eggs
as needed Pistachio Dukkah
- Add oil and spices to a plastic bag and mix.
- Add in cauliflower and coat evenly.
- Spread out on an oven tray covered with baking paper and cook for 20mins at 200C turning once.
- Put in a small container and shake well.
- Poach eggs as normal and coat gently in @tableofplenty Pistachio Dukkah.
- Add a large handful of rocket and baby spinach leaves to a bowl. Top with 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, a sprinkle of feta and pomegranate, and some of the roast cauliflower.
- Add the Dukkah eggs on top and drizzle with the lemon tahini sauce. Enjoy!
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|