You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treat. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 15 - 20
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 15 -20 Minutes
- 6 cups/900g All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 tbsp/36g baking powder
- 2 tbsp/28g Natvia
- 1 1/2 cups/340g Butter cold and chopped
- 4 each Eggs
- 2 cups/500ml Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven 190°C.
- Combine flour, baking powder, Natvia, and salt.
- Place butter into flour mixture and mix until a mealy consistency with pea size butter pieces is formed.
- Add the eggs and cream to the flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- On a flour surface, roll out dough until it is 2.5cm thick. Cut out into desired shaped with a floured cutter.
- Place onto a oiled or parchment lined sheet pan and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.