Serves 12 scones
3 cup plain flour
4.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.25 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Natvia
0.25 cup cold and cubed
1.25 cup milk of choice
1 cup strawberries, sliced
2 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a sheet pan with baking paper.
- Place the flour, baking powder, salt, and Natvia in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the cubed butter and run in using fingertips until pea size pieces of butter form.
- Add the milk and strawberries and mix just until combined.
- Roll out into a circle and cut into 12 triangles.
- Place onto sheet pan and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and baked through.
- Serve at room temperature or warm. Can be stored for up to 3 days in an air tight container.