Sugar Free Christmas Shortbreads
1 cup butter room temperature
0.33 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.5 cup gluten free flour
0.66 cup rice flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line sheet trays with baking paper.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add both flours and mix until combined.
- Place on to a flour surfaced and roll out dough to 1 cm and cut out into desired shapes.
- Place onto trays and bake for 8-10 minutes until very lightly golden brown and baked.
- Remove from trays and cool completely on metal racks.