Sugar Free Eclair
Servings 12 Eclairs
1 cup Plain Gluten-free Flour (very important to use really good brand)
2 teaspoon Natvia
0.25 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 Eggs depending on size
1 cup thick cream or whipping cream
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
0 Splash of cream
1 tablespoon butter
100 g Natvia Icing Sweetener
1 tablespoon heaped tbsp of Cocoa
- To make Eclairs:
- Combine butter and water in pot, bring to boil.
- Quickly add flour and beat with wooden spoon until mixture leaves side of pot.
- Remove from heat, add sugar & vanilla essence and beat/stir.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Pipe 7cm strips of mixture onto greased oven tray.
- Bake at 200° for 30 minutes or until puffy & golden.
- Cut slit on side and let cool thoroughly, continue side cut, ice eclair case, let set, then pipe. Recipe says makes 30 LOL, makes one dozen in this house!
- To make Icing:
- Heat a dob of butter and a splash of cream then mix with icing and cocoa.
- Put the icing on top to taste!