Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes + 4 Hours cooling
100 g unsalted butter
80 g greek yoghurt
140 g Natvia (¾ cup)
180 g almond meal (1 ½ cups)
1.5 tablespoon baking powder
240 g buttermilk (1 cup)
250 g evaporated milk (1 cup)
250 g milk (1 cup)
1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
250 g cream cheese
50 g Natvia, blitzed in the food processor (¼ cup)
0.5 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Beat the butter and greek yoghurt until pale. Add the Natvia and beat in. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time. Add the almond meal and baking powder and stir to combine
- Spread into a greased and lined brownie tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand to cool.
- Prick holes in the cake using a skewer.
- Combine the milks and vanilla bean paste. Pour over the cake. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Beat the cream cheese, Natvia, vanilla and lemon juice until light and creamy. Spread over the top of the cake and decorate with raspberries. Slice into squares and serve
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|