Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
2 tablespoon gelatin
190 g Natvia (1 cup)
0.5 teaspoon xanthum gum
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 drops pink food dye
- Sprinkle the gelatine over a mixing bowl with ½ cup cold water and whisk until combined.
- Combine the Natvia, xanthum gum, vanilla and ½ cup water in a saucepan and heat until it starts to bubble
- Whisk the hot water and Natvia mixture through the cold water until combined and then beat with a hand beater until the mixture becomes thickened and creamy white
- Pour into a plastic wrap lined slice tin or a silicon mould. Dip a skewer into a bottle of pink food dye and then tap to flick spots of pink food dye into the tray. Using a skewer or toothpick swirl the food dye. Chill for at least 45 minutes until set.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter cut into love hearts – or simply slice using a sharp knife