Vegan Banana and Coconut Bread
- 125g desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Natvia sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ cups plain white flour
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 125ml oat milk
- 125ml melted dairy-free butter
- 2 chia-eggs (2 tbsp. chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsp. hot water for 20 minutes.)
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 160C degrees.
- Using a large mixing bowl, pour the desiccated coconut, Natvia sweetener, baking powder, 2 ½ bananas, white flour and mix to combine the dry ingredients together.
- Pour the oat milk, melted butter and chia eggs and fold to create the banana bread batter.
- Transfer the batter into a greased loaf tin and add slices of half a banana on top of the batter - sprinkle the bananas with extra Natvia sweetener.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes