Vegan Easter Eggs
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 1 Large egg or 4 - 6 small eggs
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 cups NatviaNo Added Sugar Baking chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup coconut cream, firm (chilled)
- ¼ cups Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-3 types of coloured food dye
- Melt the chocolate and pour into the chocolate egg moulds chill until the re is a 2cm lip which has formed around the edges of the egg mould
- Scoop out the middle of the eggs, leaving the 2cm border. Clean the edges to with a soft dry cloth and place in the refrigerator to chill
- Combine the Natvia, coconut cream and vanilla in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Separate the mixture into 2-3 bowls and put 1-3 drops of food dye of your choice in each. Stir to combine.
- Dollop the mix into 1 half of the set egg moulds
- Heat the oven to 50C and place an oven tray inside to heat up. Remove and place the empty matching half of the egg onto the tray for a short period of time to melt the edges slightly. Firmly press together the 2 halves until it has stuck together. Chill.