Wholemeal Lavender Scones
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
340 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour (3 Cup)
85 g Unsalted Butter, Diced And Chilled
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 tablespoon Dried Lavender
250 g Milk, chilled (1 Cup)
- Combine the flour and butter and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the lavender milk and pulse 10-12 times until combined.
- Knead briefly on a lightly floured bench top and then roll out.
- Cut out rounds using a floured scone or cookie cutter and then place each round on a baking paper lined tray. Brush the tops with milk.
- Bake in the oven for 10 -12 minutes Serve with jam and cream
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|