Apple Peanut Butter Squares
Servings 12 squares
Ingredients1 cup/100g/3.5 oz oats 5 tbsp/100ml/3.5 oz almond milk 100g/3.5 oz apple, diced 3 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup/50g/1.7 oz Natvia 2 1/4 tbsp/45g/1.5 oz peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a small baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the oats, cinnamon, and almond milk.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir, adding extra almond milk if needed to help it stick.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray and spread it out to no thinner than 1-2cm thick.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool down for at least 10 minutes before slicing into squares to avoid them falling apart.