Banana Oat Muffins
Servings 12 muffins
2 cup Plain Flour
3 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon Baking soda
0.25 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
0.66 cup rolled oats
0.5 cup Natvia
2 each Banana sliced
2 each Eggs, lightly beaten
1.5 cup plain yogurt
0.5 cup Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 180˚C conventional. Grease a 12-hole (80 ml) muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon and bicarb soda in large bowl.
- Stir in oats, Natvia and banana.
- In a separate bowl combine lightly beaten egg, yogurt and canola oil.
- Gently stir yogurt mixture into the flour, until just combined. Don’t over-mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin and bake for 15-20min or until skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.