Best Ever Chocolate Slice
Makes 20 pieces
Prep 20 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
185 g Unsalted Butter, melted
220 g Natvia Gold
1 teaspoon Vanilla
105 g Plain Gluten Free Flour, sifted (3/4 cup)
45 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour, sifted (1/3 cup)
30 g Cacao, sifted
55 g Desiccated Coconut plus extra for decoration (3/4 cup)
100 g Natvia, blitzed to fine consistency
6 tablespoon Cacao
40 g Unsalted Butter, melted
140 mls Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 28cm x 18cm slice pan.
- In a bowl combine the butter, Natvia, egg and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Add the flours, cacao and coconut. Mix again until combined well.
- Spoon into the prepared tray and using the back of a fork press into the tray so the mixture is evenly packed into the tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- To make the icing, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over the cooled slice and top with extra coconut. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- To serve cut into squares. Store in a sealed container.