5 Ingredient Vanilla Pound Cake
Prep 15 Minutes
Chill/Cook 55 Minutes
250 g Unsalted Butter, softened
149 g Natvia (3/4 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
250 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer beat the butter and Natvia together until pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla and continue to beat.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating between additions.
- Add the flour and continue to beat until the batter is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Leave in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.