10 Minute Chocolate Almond Clusters
Prep 10 minutes
Chill 10 minutes
240 g Slivered Almonds
200 g Natvia Dark Chocolate, melted
100 g Natvia Milk Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the slivered almonds on a lined baking tray and toast in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until slightly golden (overcooking the almonds will result in the clusters being bitter).
- Once cooked, place into a large bowl and pour over the melted chocolate. Mix to combine.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and spoon it back onto the lined baking tray. Repeat with the remainder of the mixture.
- Place into the fridge to set for 10 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in a sealed container, in the fridge.