Cherry Almond Brownies
100 g Butter or margarine
150 g No added sugar dark chocolate
100 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
80 g Gluten Free Flour
30 g Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
120 g Cherries, halved and stoned
Melted no added sugar dark chocolate
- Melt the butter or margarine with the chocolate and set aside to cool a little.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs and Natvia into a large bowl and use an electric whisk to whisk up for 3-4 minutes until it doubles in volume and has a mousse texture.
- Gently pour in the melted chocolate mixture and sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder then carefully fold in, including most of the cherries.
- Spoon into a greased and lined 9x9 in baking tin and scatter the remaining cherries on top. Bake for 25-3o minutes until risen and firmed up. Leave to cool.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, scatter over flaked almonds, cut into 9-12 pieces and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|