Choc Chip Chocolate Stuffed Muffins
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 20-25 Minutes
250 g Flour, gluten-free
2 tablespoon Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
50 g Natvia
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
100 mls Oil of choice
75 mls Milk of choice
1 Egg or Flax egg
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
75 g Dark Chocolate, sugar-free
6 teaspoon Nuttvia
2 tablespoon Cacao or Cocoa Powder
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
2 tablespoon Milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Mix together the flour, protein powder, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, milk, egg and vanilla extract then pour into the bowl along with the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spoon half of the mixture between the muffin holes and make a cavity. Add a teaspoon of Nuttvia in the middle of each. Top all with remaining batter to cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firmed up and risen. Leave to cool then pop out of the tin.
- Whisk together the cacao/cocoa powder, Natvia, oil and milk then drizzle over each. Enjoy!