Dark Chocolate Mousse
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
- 1 small can/153g Coconut Cream
- 1 each large avocado
- 1/4 cup + 3 tsps/25g good quality cocoa powder
- scant 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup/45g Natvia
- fresh berries for serving
- whipped cream for serving
- In the bowl of a mini food processor fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the coconut cream until light and fluffy.
- Add the avocado (skin and pit discarded, of course) and puree until smooth.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth and evenly combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and puree for a few more seconds.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- To serve, spoon into 2-4 small bowls and top with berries and whipped cream.