Healthy Chocolate Crackles
Ingredients200g Coconut Oil - melted 4 cups Puffed Rice 1 cup desiccated coconut 3 tbsp cocoa powder 1/2 cup Natvia
- Line multiple muffin trays with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Combine 4 cups of puffed rice, 1/2 cup of Natvia, 3 tbsp's Cocoa, and 1 cup coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir the mixture until evenly divided.
- Melt the 200g of Coconut Oil and pour over the dry mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Once evenly mixed, scoop the chocolate puffed rice mixture into muffin tray cups.
- Fill the muffin cups and then use the rest of the leftover mixture to fill another container with the mixture (can create a slice that also goes with the crackles in the muffin cups).
- Once you have filled up the trays with the chocolate crackle mixture, place it all in the fridge to chill until set. It should take at least a few hours to completely set.
- Once set, take out of the fridge and pack into your lunch, or enjoy a sugar free chocolate crackle whenever you like! They are your healthy crackles.