High Protein Banana, Chocolate Chunk & Peanut Butter Blondies
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 25 Minutes
420 g Butter Beans
150 mls Milk of choice
4 tablespoon Oil of choice
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
100 g Flour of choice (can be gluten free)
50 g Protein Powder, vanilla
100 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Banana, sliced
3 tablespoon Peanut Butter, runny
50 g Dark Chocolate, no added sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Blend the butter beans, milk, oil, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Add in the flour, protein powder, Natvia and baking powder and blend again.
- Spoon batter into the tin and spread out evenly. Drizzle over of the peanut butter, arrange banana slices over and sprinkle over chocolate chunks (push in slightly).
- Bake for 25 minutes until firmed up then leave to cool. Cut into 9-12 then remove from the tin and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|