Mini Raw Vegan Pistachio Cheesecakes
Prep time 1 hour 15 minutes
Cooking time 4-6 hours
1 cup Dates
2.75 cup Almond Meal
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 cup Cashews, soaked*
0.25 cup Orange, juiced
0.33 cup Coconut Oil
0.25 cup Coconut milk
0.5 cup Natvia
1 tablespoon Orange zest
0.25 cup Pistachios, shelled
- In separate bowls soak the cashews and dates in boiling water for at least 1 hour to 6 hours.
- Blend the dates until smooth and then pour into a bowl and combine with the almond meal.
- Grease a muffin tray with coconut oil and place a strip of baking paper across the bottom of each
- Spoon in the date and hazelnut meal mixture evenly, press down and set aside in the fridge
- Blend together the soaked cashews, orange juice and zest, coconut oil, coconut cream and Natvia until smooth. You may need to shake the contents occasionally to ensure all the cashews are blended. Add more orange juice as needed.
- Once the cashew mix is smooth, spoon into the muffin tray on top of the crust and then sprinkle with pistachios
- Leave in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours