OATY BOUNTY RASPBERRY BITES
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook/Chill: 2 hours chill
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons nut butter
4 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
3 tablespoons coconut oil
3 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
100g desiccated coconut
100g frozen raspberries
2 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
2-3 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon coconut oil
100g no added sugar dark chocolate
- Melt the coconut oil, nut butter then mix in the oats and Natvia to combine. Press into a lined 15x20cm tub or tin and press down well.
- Next melt the coconut oil then stir in the Natvia and coconut, then spread over the base to cover. Chill in the fridge,
- Meanwhile make the jam - place the berries in a pan and heat up then simmer for 8-10 minutes. Mix in the sweetener and mash gently, then stir in the chia seeds and set aside to cool and firm up to form a jam.
- Spread this mixture over the base then chill for at least 2 hours to firm.
- Remove from the tin or tub, cut into small bites, then place on a wire rack. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil then spoon over each bite to nearly cover. Sprinkle each with a little coconut and chill in the fridge for a further hour. Then enjoy!