Orange & Peach Traybake
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
FOR THE CAKE:
150 g Gluten-Free Flour
120 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
250 mls Milk of Choice
2 Eggs or Flax Eggs
50 mls Oil
Zest and Juice of 2 Oranges
0.5 Can Peaches, Chopped
For The Topping
200 g Soft Cheese, Quark or Dairy-Free Soft Cheese
4 tablespoon Natvia Natural Sweetener
0.5 Orange (Zest & Juice)
Freeze-Dried Berries for Decoration
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Mix together the flour, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, oil and orange zest and juice and pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well to combine then stir in the peaches.
- Spoon into the tin and spread out evenly Bake for 25-30 minutes until firmed up then leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat together the soft cheese/Quark with the Natvia and orange zest and juice and chill until the cake has cooled.
- Spread the topping over and sprinkle the berries over. Cut into 9-12 pieces and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|