0.5 cup passsion fruit pulp (from approx. 6 passionfruit)
0.33 cup Unsalted butter
0.33 cup Natvia
3 each Egg yolks
2 cupsnonfat plain yogurt
1 tablespoon Natvia to taste
- Strain passionfruit pulp, making sure to get as much of the juice as possible from around the seeds. Add half of the seeds back to the strained pulp and discard the remaining seeds.
- Combine the strained pulp, butter, and Natvia in a pot and cook over medium-low heat until butter melts and Natvia dissolves.
- Add egg yolks and whisk/stir continuously until mixture begins to thicken, do not over thicken because it will curdle.
- Remove from heat and place into a bowl or container. Place into refrigerator and allow to cool completely. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
- Divide curd between 6 dishes.
- Mix together yogurt and Natvia, adding more to taste.
- Place on top of curd and serve