Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
1 large banana
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
0.25 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon chia seeds
0 pinch of salt
0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoon Natvia
- Add 1 banana to a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add 1 cup of gluten free rolled oats, 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1 tbsp chia seeds, a pinch of salt, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, and 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- Mix the ingredients well until evenly combined.
- Mix these dry ingredients around until evenly combined.
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia to the mixture and evenly stir into the mix.
- Cover flat with plastic wrap and store in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and stir thoroughly before serving with fruit the next day.