Strawberry Crumble Cake
Servings 6-8 slices
IngredientsCake: 1 cup/90g/3 oz rolled oats blitzed to make flour 1 cup/90g/3 oz Almond meal 2-3 tbsp/28-42g/1-1.4 oz Natvia 3 tbsp/60ml Melted coconut oil 2 each eggs or flax eggs 2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1-2 tbsp/20-40ml/0.7-1.4 oz Almond Milk Jam layer: 1 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz ripe strawberries, chopped 2 tbsp/40g/1.4 oz sugar free berry jam Top Layer: 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz Oats 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz pepitas/sunflower seeds 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Flax seeds 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz Shredded coconut 1 tbsp/20ml Coconut oil 1-2 tbsp/14-28g/0.5-1 oz Natvia
- Mix everything together adding a little extra milk if needed.
- Spook into a round cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Mix up berries and jam and cover the cake batter.
- Mix up all crumble ingredients and crumble over strawberry layer.
- Bake at 180C for 30-40 mintes, or until bottom later is cooked.