Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
Makes 6 Servings
IngredientsCrumble Topping 3/4 cup unsalted macadamias 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1/3 cup Natvia 1 cup oats 1 tbsp chia seeds 1/4 tsp vanilla 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 cup coconut oil Filling 1 1/2 cups chopped rhubarb 2 cups strawberries, chopped Juice of 1/2 a lemon 1/3 cup Natvia 1 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Blend the macadamias, coconut, oats and chia seeds in a food processor until fine.
- Add the Natvia, vanilla, baking soda, coconut oil and a pinch of salt and mix until it just comes together. Set aside while you prepare the filling.
- Toss the rhubarb and strawberries in the lemon juice.
- Mix together the Natvia, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Add this to the fruit and toss to coat.
- Pour the filling into a casserole dish and crumble the topping evenly over the fruit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until browned.