Vegan Cheesecake With Blueberry
Makes 12 slices
Ingredients2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight 1 lemon, juice only 3/4 cup coconut milk 3 tbsp Natvia 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen 1/2 cup raw almonds
- Line a round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust first - place the almonds half the coconut milk in the food processor and pulse to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp Natvia to the mixture and pulse to mix.
- Spread the mixture into the pan and press it to evenly arrange.
- Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor along with the lemon juice, half of the coconut milk and 2 tbsp Natvia.
- Process to obtain a smooth cream.
- Pour the cashew mixture in the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Place the blueberries, or puree on the top.
- For serving, let it stay at the room temperature for 15 mins until it can be cut easily.