Vegan Mango Mousse
Vegan Mango Mousse that tastes as delicious as it sounds! This dessert is sugar-free, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, low carb and diabetic friendly so is perfect for everyone. What are you waiting for? Get creating!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 20 Minutes
Chill: 3 Hours
200 g Fresh Mango
12 g Natvia
40 mls Water
180 mls Coconut Cream (2/3 cup)
8 g Jel-it-in (1 sachet)
80 mls Aquafaba (the juice from a tin of chickpeas) (1/3 cup)
0.125 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- Place the mango, Natvia and water in a high-speed blender. Pulse until smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the coconut cream to a medium size saucepan and place on a medium heat whisking regularly until it just starts to boil. Add the jel-it-in and whisk until combined
- Pour the hot coconut cream into the bowl containing the strawberry juice and stir to combine. Let cool until just warm.
- Drain the chickpeas from the tin. Place the aquafaba into a large mixing bowl with the cream of tartar. Using an electric whisk, whip the aquafaba on high speed until firm peak forms, about 5 minutes. You should be able to turn the bowl upside down without the aquafaba losing its shape.
- Pour half of the coconut, mango juice into the bowl and carefully fold it into the aquafaba using a spatula. Once fully combined, pour the rest of the mango juice and fold again until the juice is completely integrated into the aquafaba. Do not over mix. The batter should be very light and fluffy.
- Transfer the mango mousse into glasses or a large bowl. Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|