Vegan Valentine's Truffles
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 1 hour in hot water
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 2 tbs Natvia
- 2 tbs cacao powder, plus extra
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup hazelnut meal
- hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Combine ingredients gradually in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Roll into balls, rolling half of the truffles in the chopped hazelnuts and then refrigerate until set.
- Roll the truffles in cacao powder
- Keep chilled