Cherry Almond Glazed Donuts
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook/Chill Time 20 minutes
100 g Gluten-Free Flour
50 g Ground Almonds
100 g Natvia Natural Sweetener
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
200 mls Milk of choice
2 tablespoon Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
75 g Frozen Cherries, halved
85 g Natvia Blitz
2 teaspoon Blueberry or Raspberry Powder
Flaked Almonds (This ingredient's nutritional info is not reflected in nutritional info of the recipe)
Dried Rose Petals (This ingredient's nutritional info is not reflected in nutritional info of the recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6-hole donut tin.
- Mix together the flour, ground almonds, sweetener and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, oil and vanilla and pour into the bowl, then mix well to form a batter. Carefully fold in the cherries.
- Divide between the donut tin to reach the top and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and firm. Leave to cool then pop out onto a wire rack (base side at the bottom).
- Mix together the icing sugar and berry powder with 3-4 tablespoons water until slightly thick and spoon over each donut. Sprinkle over flaked almonds and rose petals and allow to set for 20 minutes. Now enjoy!
- Nutrition Tip: Use blueberries. cherries, or other berries for a tasty alternative.