Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova
Prep 20 minutes
Cook 1 hour 10 minutes
6 egg whites
198 g Natvia (1 cup)
3 tablespoon cacao, sifted
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
50 g Natvia Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
500 mls thickened cream
250 g fresh raspberries
30 g Natvia Dark Chocolate, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks are formed, add the Natvia slowly whilst beating until the meringue is stiff and glossy.
- Gently fold through the cacao, vinegar and chopped chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared tray so it forms a circle of around 20cm in diameter (it will spread whilst cooking).
- Reduce the heat of the oven to 150C and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Turn the oven off and open the door slightly. Allow to cool inside the oven.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks and spoon on top of the Pavlova. Top with fresh raspberries and grated chocolate.