Gluten Free Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
1 cup macadamias, unsalted
0.75 cup oats (make sure certified gluten free if intolerant)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
0.25 cup unsalted butter
1.33 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips, melted
3 cup cream cheese
2 cup sour cream
0.66 cup Natvia
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a springform cake tin.
- Process macadamias in a food processor, then add butter. Continue to process until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the oats and cocoa powder and process until combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the tin and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, add Natvia and sour cream and combine.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mixing well between additions.
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Fold 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into the melted chocolate to lighten it, then fold this into the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.