GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN CHOCOLATE, ORANGE AND CRANBERRY COOKIES
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 3/4 cup Natvia stevia
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 4 tbsp. ground almonds
- Zest and juice from two oranges
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 handfuls of dried cranberries
- 100g dark chocolate pieces
- 160ml coconut oil
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 180C degrees
- Place the oats, stevia, baking powder, salt and ground almonds in a mixing bowl and stir to combine the ingredients together.
- Add the zest and juice from the oranges, vanilla extract, cranberries, chocolate pieces and coconut oil and stir to combine the ingredients together.
- Form the cookies with your hands and place them on a greased baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.