NO BAKE VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE COCONUT AND DARK CHOCOLATE MACAROONS
- 250g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g chopped walnuts
- 7 - 8 tbsp Natvia sweetener
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 75g vegan dark chocolate (melted)
- Begin by placing all of the ingredients into a powerful food processor (minus the dark chocolate), and pulse until the ingredients are well combined and the oils from the desiccated coconut are released.
- Roll the mixture into balls pressing tightly so the desiccated coconut sticks together.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate and place them in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.