PUMPKIN, CRANBERRY & PECAN BAKED OATS
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
150 g rolled oats
50 g Natvia natural sweetener
50 g dried cranberries
50 g pecans, chopped
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
0.25 teaspoon nutmeg
100 g pumpkin puree
3 tablespoon flaxseeds + 6 tablespoons water
400 mls almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and grease a large baking dish.
- Mix together the oats, Natvia, cranberries, pecans and spices in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flaxseeds and water and leave for 5 minutes, then whisk into the pumpkin puree, milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the oats and stir well to combine. Pour into your prepared dish and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and it is slightly springy.
- Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 5 minutes, then enjoy hot or cold!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|