Vegan Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- 100g pumpkin seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 100g desiccated coconut, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 90g coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup sweet potatoe puree
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Combine the pumpkin seeds and desiccated coconut in a food process and process until the resemble fine breadcrumbs. Add the Natvia.
- Add the coconut oil and process. Press into a greased and lined 6 x holed muffin tin. Place in the freezer.
- Soak the walnuts in 1 cup hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and rinse. Combine with the sweet potatoe, coconut cream, spices and Natvia and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl of the processor as needed.
- Dollop on the sweet potato filling over the bases and freeze for at least 1 hour. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with extra pumpkin seeds and desiccated coconut.