1 cup Natvia sweetener
1 cup melted butter
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 whole eggs
2 cup whole wheat flour, non-self rising
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Pre heat oven to 375ºF.
- In a bowl mix together the natvia sweetener, butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- With a spoon, scoop and drop the dough making rounded tablespoonfuls making sure you leave some space between each cookie
- Bake for approx 10 - 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and golden.
- Remove cookies and let them cool on wire rack.