Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 30 minutes
140 g Natvia
2 cup Self Raising Flour (280g)
4 tablespoon Cacao
1 cup Almond milk
2 teaspoon Vanilla
2 tablespoon Vegan Margarine, melted
cup 1/2 cup Cacao
170 g Natvia
3 cup Boiling water
- In a large bowl whisk the egg and Natvia together.
- Add the milk and flour to the egg mix, whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the hot pan (approximately 1/4 cup for each hotcake)
- Cook for 1 minute before flipping over and cooking for a further minute.
- Serve hot with raspberries and drizzled with Nuttvia.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|