Courgette, Cherry & Poppy Seed Loaf
Prep 10 minutes
Cook/Chill 35-40 minutes
100 g Gluten-free flour
100 g Ground almonds or almond flour
100 g Natvia natural sweetener
4 tablespoon Poppy seeds
1 teaspoon Baking powder
200 mls Milk of choice
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 Courgettes, grated
100 g Frozen cherries
Melted sugar-free white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flour, almonds, Natvia, poppy seeds and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla and pour in and mix to form a batter.
- Gently fold in the courgette and cherries and tip into the tin and spread out. Bake for 35-40 minutes until risen, golden and firm, then leave to cool.
- Pop out of the tin and onto a wire rack. Drizzle with melted white chocolate, slice and serve!